Michigan Bodybuilding Links

Monday, February 21, 2011

Documentary about Young Bodybuilders and the 2011 NPC Novice

A film producer would like your help with a documentary that will incorporate the 2011 NPC Novice Michigan on March 19 at the Redford Theatre in Detroit. Since I'm not familiar with the details, I've included a letter from Chris Baronavski, the producer.

I'm working on an upcoming documentary about several young bodybuilders in the US and abroad, and I was interested in finding someone who will be competing at the NPC Novice Michigan on March 19. Ideally, I would like to document training in the week/few days before the competition, as well as the competition.

I'm American, but I'm currently based in Holland at the moment.

I thought it might also be helpful to mention that the film is being shot with a Canon 5d mark II/ 7d with a variety of lenses and is professional quality. If anyone is willing to participate, we would also be happy to take headshots, modeling pics, etc. (as many as they want, as time allows).


If you are beginning as a novice, you probably have not had an opportunity to do a lot of modeling photo shoots. This would be an opportunity to do a professional shoot, as well as, add an increased layer of excitement to your competition at the 2011 NPC Novice.

You may reach Chris at his Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1524458809

1 comment:

  1. Most prostate cancers are adenocarcinomas, cancers that arise in glandular cells of the prostate’s epithelial tissue. Prostate cancers usually progress slowly and produce no symptoms in the initial stages. Eventually, the tumor may enlarge like mine use too, the prostate gland, pressing on the urethra and causing painful or frequent urination and blood in the urine. So I was so uncomfortable with this prostate cancer diseases then I decided to do online search on how to cure cancer because I well have read a lot about herbal medicine,I came across a lot of testimony how Dr Itua cure HIV/herpes then Cancer was listed below the comment.with courage I contacted Dr Itua and he sent me his herbal medicine through Courier service then I was asked to pick it up at my post office which i quickly did. I contacted Dr Itua that i have received my herbal medicine so he instructs me on how to drink it for three weeks and that is how Dr Itua Herbal Medicine cure my prostate Cancer, The treatment takes three weeks and I was cured completely. Dr Itua is a god sent and I thank him every day of my life. Contact him now On:Email:drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituahebalcenter.com. Whatsapp:+2348149277967.
    He listed to that he can as well cure the following diseases below.... Cerebral Amides. Lung Cancer, Alzheimer's disease, Adrenocortical carcinoma. Alma, Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer, Allergic diseases. Kidney cancer, Love Spell, Colo rectal cancer, Lottery Spell, Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer, HIV /Aids, Herpes, Non-Hodgkin lymphoma, Inflammatory bowel disease, Copd, Diabetes, Hepatitis

    ReplyDelete